fredag 20. august 2010

DAMN, H.P., I ALMOST FORGOT : HAPPY 120!



Sorry, I really did. Thank the tentacled one that he himself called to remind me.

His tentacle came through eons of mindless insanity to slap me on the shoulder. And sort of remind me that there are fates worse than trawling the World Weird Web to search for a fitting cake for one like you. Though it really should be ice cream of course ...

Anyway: Happy 120, H.P. Try not to go to nefariously insane out of sheer joy. Cthulhu promised to bring my present, as I sadly can't join the party on Leng tonight.
_____

3 kommentarer:

  1. "eons of mindless insanity"
    "Happy 120"

    Please explain to us still in the dark abyss!

    SvarSlett
  2. Ah, Svein, you lack the knowledge of The Great Old Ones. Lovecraft may have been born a mere 120 years ago, but he stared into infinity and brought back the knowledge of things older than age itself.

    SvarSlett
  3. Thank you, Oh Dodo the Wise.
    What must I do to become a follower?

    SvarSlett

This blog is written in English and I prefer comments in English, but you are free to comment in any language you like. If you want me to understand what you write, though, you are limited to English, Norwegian, Swedish and Danish.

Please sign your comments. The anonymous comments option is open, but if you choose to use it, please sign the comment itself. Entirely anonymous comments may be deleted. Then again, they may not.

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.